Join Remax Eagle Rock
Brand, Culture, Connections, and Tools.
What do all these four things have in common? Well, they're the foundation of RE/MAX Infinity. Backed by the branding power of the number 1 name is Real Estate, we are a brokerage that's passionate about our agents. Knowledge is power- drop your info below to reveal more ways about how RE/MAX Infinity can empower you.
RE/MAX knows the brute force of a brand. Do you? RE/MAX is an international brokerage for a reason. Top brand awareness keeps us on the top of clients minds. Whether through digital advertising or sports arenas- RE/MAX is a brand that speaks for itself.
RE/MAX Infinity offers agents Luxury, Commercial, and Worldwide brand power.
Luxury: We understand that high-end living is more than just a listing- but a lifestyle. Give your clients the white-glove treatment with The RE/MAX Collection.
Commercial: RE/MAX Commercial offers you the freedom to maximize your commission and expand your property types- all without corporate interference.
RE/MAX is located in over 100 countries, and all of those listings are at your fingertips.
The Agents. The Energy. The way your broker has your back. RE/MAX Agents are passionate about their brokerage. Why? Well, our office is built to support you while you achieve your goals- on your own terms.
Whether you're seasoned or green, we want you to succeed. Our office provides growth opportunities for seasoned agents looking to expand their business, whether it's through your niche, marketing, or building a team.
New Agents can feel overwhelmed or even left behind when first starting out. That's why RE/MAX Infinity offers not only training and technology but a Mentorship program designed specifically for beginners. Fits whatever your learning style is, plus one on one with your Mentor- a seasoned agent who will help guide you through your first year.
We offer big-time networking events such as the annual R4 RE/MAX Convention in Vegas every year to give you next-level access and invaluable insight. We also keep it close to home with local and national associations to preserve and increase our brand presence and loyalty with diverse groups and people.
Expansive and various tools are easily accessible to you to ensure that your business thrives effectively. Technology, marketing, fee-free leads, and on-demand education are just a few of what we have to offer. Online and mobile-friendly access makes us a no-brainer.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us for more information on how to join RE/MAX Eagle Rock today!
Contact Us For More Information
RE/MAX is Main Street, Not Wall Street
- Founded in 1973, in Denver, Colo., by Dave and Gail Liniger, who still lead the network today.
- Created by agents, not investors, and focused on raising the standards of professionalism and training.
- An industry innovator always emphasizing training. Among the first to emphasize agents becoming trained to help homeowners facing foreclosure.
- Among the first to give consumers access to all property listings in each multiple listing services, including the competition’s.
Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX
- Nearly 90,000 agents in over 85 countries, a greater worldwide presence than any of competitors.
- RE/MAX Associates average more real estate sales experience than other real estate agents.
- RE/MAX leads the industry in professional designations. These denote additional training in working with buyers and sellers with various needs.
RE/MAX is the Most Recognized Name in Real Estate
- RE/MAX has the largest share of voice in national TV advertising.
- remax.com is the most visited real estate franchise website with more than 48 million visits annually.**
- When consumers find real estate online, “remax” is the most used search term among real estate brokerages.***
- The RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon fleet is the largest corporate balloon fleet in the world.
RE/MAX Agents Give Back to the Community
- RE/MAX agents have donated more than $115 million to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals since 1992.
- RE/MAX is a national sponsor of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Series and has partnered with the organization in fighting breast cancer since 2002.
- RE/MAX agents have been recognized for their community service through the National Association of Realtors’ Good Neighbor Award program.
RE/MAX is Recognized as An Industry Leader
- RE/MAX agents outsell those from all other real estate franchises in comparisons of the largest real estate brokerages
- The names of RE/MAX executives frequently appear among those of the industry’s most notable individuals, such as on the Inman News list of Most Influential Real Estate Leaders.
- RE/MAX was named a “Top Military Spouse Friendly Employer” by Military Spouse magazine for five consecutive years, beginning in 2007.
- For four consecutive years, RE/MAX has ranked as the top real estate company in the Franchise Times Top 200 survey.